- Book all M.No.: With the booking become only members with I.No.=1 considers. Calculation basis is the fee code B0 in the member's form.
—> B0 of the remaining members of the family (I.No.=2 etc.) have to go in the member's form under I.No.=1 with are given. To the understanding you look the fee codes in the membership fee stock!
All members are booked in Debit to do. Members with registered bank code number (except '00000000'=invoices, '11111111'=standing orders) are booked at the same time in Credit; then booking in the financial accounting occurs with receipt of payment as a sum.
—> Menu point must be called either 1x in three month, 1x in the half-year or 1x in the year!
- Booking reversed: The booking process for the concerning period can be completely cancelled.
- Bank Data: Member's data are indicated with bank code number, account no., IBAN and mandate referenve and can be edit.- If you the question: 'Should missing values be postcalculated?' affirm, the list is completed! Only empty fields are calculated.
- Sisplay individual Fee: Display of the membership fee for a members family, without is booked.
- Fee Data: Fee list of all members for this quarter / half-year / year.
- Self-payers: Fee list of the members without direct-debit authorisation for this quarter / half-year / year.
- Fee Statistics: The fee sum to be expected is calculated.
- Create Fees Job: For the instance data traffic with the bank the debit amounts are put together for every M.No. and are stored. Because mostly even former Cash data are stored in the database (e.g., from Sports Use), you confirm the deletion inquiry.
- Enter new order: Single debits are added with the help of the form usual in the banking operations.
- Table: Debits are edited on without input form as a table. This makes sense when a bigger number of data is to be changed or one simply wants to have a look at the data.
- DTA Export: The debit data are provided as a file 'dtaus1' in the external disk drive. The detailed statements for the bank are printed. In the SEPA payments the work with data carriers is not planned any more.
- ASCII Export: The debit data are provided as files 'cashdat.fix' for fix record length and 'cashdat.csv' for single one fields. To transfer into the Cash programme of the bank the files are exported in its folder.
- XML Export: The SEPA debit data are provided as file 'cashdat.xml'. To transfer into the Cash programme of the bank the file is exported in its folder. You find further details to SEPA in the prgram helps!
- Special Fees: Here you change to the Divison Fees!