The Turn of the year of accounts is to be carried out by every Client in 4 steps in this order:
- Cash Report: All booking entries of the finance accounts (the bank accounts and the cash-boxes) are balanced for themselves and the balance sheet totals are saved. The voucher list sums are printed as a report.
- Profit and Loss: The profit and loss data for the expense accounts and receipt accounts are computed from the booking entry data, separated the debit and credit sums for every account, and are saved. The balance sheet totals are printed as a report. The printout occurs once with all data and once separated for four ranges: Ideal Area, Sports Area, Business Area, Asset Management. The P+L balance appears in the closing balance and is credited to the club property.
- Closing Balance: The balance data for the stock accounts are computed from the booking entry data, separated the debit and credit sums for every account, and are saved. The balance sheet totals are printed as a report.
- Opening Balance: The opening balance sheet is calculated from the saved closing balance data (table fibnz), is printed and booked.
This means for the finances: Turn of the year! Therefore, only after end of the audit and in new year call!
- Balance Sheet Data: The balance data are calculated by following menu items
(accounts in accordance with. VVwin accounts plan):
You can be checked here (also for earlier years).
- 1. Finance Accounts 1000–1990: Cash Report,
- 2. Expence and Receipt Accounts 2000–9090: Profit and Loss
(Ideal Area 2000–3990, Sports Area 4000–5990, Business Area 6000–7990, Asset Management 8000–8990),
- 3. Stock Accounts (Investment and Capital Accounts) 0–990 and balances from 1 + 2:
Closing Balance (Asset Management).
- Budget: You can enter the data for the budget here. You are necessary for the control! The accounts are matched with the account stock.