The Club Data are edited with the help of 4 forms.
- Names and Addresses:
· Club Name 1st line appears in forms and reports, 2nd line, in addition, in reports.
· Short Address becomes with address adhesive labels,
· Short Cash-Service with the data to bank exchange uses.
· Short Name.
· Office Name of the manager or cashier, appears on reminding and notice letters.
· Phone of the office.
· Street, Post code City, Post code Mailbox, Email is the club address.
· Sport Association, Club No., Sport District Name of the responsible sports alliance / sports circle.
- Banks and Cashs:
· Bank Account 1 Giro account for all membership fees. Bank code number, Acct. No., Name, Place refers to the 1st bank account. FAS Counter Account is the counter account of the 1st bank for the Financial Accounting.
· Bank Account 2 is a possible other giro account. Bank code number, Acct. No., Name, Place refers to the 2nd bank account. FAS Counter Account is the counter account of the 2nd bank for the Financial Accounting.
· Club Cash-box Name of the club cash-box.
· Division Cash-box from 1 to 3 Names of the divisions with own cash-boxes. Each of the cash-boxes owns own FAS Counter Account. Instead of for cash-boxes the fields can be also used for other finance accounts.
- Membership Fees:
· Club Fee Name club fees. q/h/y Booking entry period. Club Code key club fees. FAS Account Booking entry payment club fees.
· Division Fee from 1 to 5 Division names of the division fees with q/h/y booking entry period, Division Code and Account in the Financial Accounting.
- Final Accounts:
· Accounts for the Annual according to account stock.
· Creditor ID for SEPA payments.
- Clients: By the start of the program or in the menu item Clients you select the club.
A flying clients change in the menu item Clients is possible only by an already registered user or as Master!